Don’t get me wrong, I too, like Frank (who is on this show to promote ‘Brand Frank’ and his own writing), and former wrestler guy Justin (aka Rated R) … I too have a grand plan to do something similar. I’m going on The Bachelorette next season and, yes, I have a wife and 3 kids.
Welcome to another exciting episode of “The World Revolves Around Frank.” What happened last night, for the entire first half hour of the show, was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen on TV (and, yes, I watched coverage of the Gulf Oil Spill and the Senate Judiciary proceedings happening around Elena Kagan Hearings ). A show about Ali Fedotowsky dating multiple men became a show about a guy named Frank dating two girls. No, that’s not quite right. Actually it was about Frank being a complete douche bag. And also ABC filling air time. Heck, I don’t know who I should be more upset with …Frank or ABC. It’s one thing for Frank to (a) quit his job, (b) travel the world on a whim, and (c) decide “I’m going to be a writer.” Worse, however is (d) he’s not really single. I don’t care what he says. He didn’t just suddenly realize he wasn’t over his ex-girlfriend. I don’t believe for a second that he hit the streets of Chicago and smelled a deep-dish pizza and a flood of memories and emotions came rushing back. And finally, (e) he just wanted to try and get onto a reality show. Check his flip-cam. I’ll bet there are a dozen audition videos for a dozen shows (not unlike my own flip-cam).
- Comic Books
- What to Watch At The Movies
- Music Review
- Reality Shows
- TV Reviews
- Best TV Shows on TV
- The Book Review
TOP 10 Articles
- Dancing With the Stars: The Semi Finals (May 11)
- The Bachelorette: A Day Late and a Dollar Short, Ep 4 (Jun 11)
- Ultimate Summer Mix Tape
- Big Brother 11: Nominations and Veto, Week 2
- Dancing with the Stars: Week 8 Results (Nov 12)
- The Best TV Shows on TV - Beef Jelly!
- Dancing With the Stars: Results (Mar 17)
- What to Watch on TV - Turbo Schedule (April 22-28)
- The Most Awesome Thing I Saw Last Week: Goodbye, J.D.
- Who Needs Fresh Air?: Homicide Seasons 1 & 2 (Jun 12)